We are looking for a HLTA to work at a primary school in Thurrock. This is to start ASAP on a temp to permanent basis
About the role:
- Preparing classrooms for lessons, including setting up televisions for video presentations and sourcing books and handouts for students
- Teaching classes unassisted, especially when Teachers are ill or on leave
- Planning and delivering learning and enrichment activities, either with Teachers or independently
- Working with small groups of students or individuals needing special attention
- Developing specialist curricula in areas of interest
- Assessing students’ progress and discussing development with Teachers, parents and Carers
- Consoling students who are unwell, injured or upset
- Supervising student groups on excursions and at sporting events
If you are interested, apply today.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.