Do you want to make a difference to young lives? Are you driven and want to be a part of success stories, working as a Higher Learning Teaching Assistant? I have a primary school in Dagenham who are looking for a HLTA for a long-term role, the school is multi-form entry so there is plenty support around for you. This school is a very supportive school who will be help you develop your career in teaching, they have consistently had HLTA's through myself and there will be secruity with this position. It is important you have the Higher Level Teaching Assistant qualification or experience to be considered for this role.
They are graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted and would be a lovely school to work for, I currently have SEN support staff and a counsellor working with the school. They are very happy there and remained there on long-term supply for two academic years now.
I am looking for a driven, positive and experienced candidate to work as a HLTA across schools, I am looking for candidates who have:
• The ability to be self-motivated and driven to support the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs.
• Attained HLTA status, through the qualification and experience of working as a HLTA in the classroom.
• To be creative and knowledgeable of different strategies to use in the classroom, as well as strong behaviour management skills.
• Organisation and experience of creating resources to use in the classroom.
• The passion to ensure pupils are supported in an inclusive classroom environment.
• Good Maths, English and ICT skills.
• Experience of working with pupils in intervention groups – supporting in subjects such as Maths and Literacy.
• To be proactive and work as a good team player, with members of staff and pupils alike.
• Experience of working with pupils with moderate learning difficulties, autistic spectrum disorder and behavioural and emotional difficulties.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please get in touch with us ASAP – we would love to hear from you!
All candidates will be subject to Protocol Education’s child safety standards and background checks.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.