An outstanding school in the borough of Southwark are looking for support workers who are passionate about improving the lives of young people who have special education needs and profound and multiple learning difficulties. This school is extremely well equipped and resourced and places a strong ethos on providing individual learning plans for their pupils.
If you have excellent understanding or experience in the following areas, then this could be the opportunity for you.
• Autistic Spectrum Condition
• Visual Impairment
• Early Years
• Severe Learning Difficulties
• Cerebral Palsy
• Down Syndrome
To apply for this position:
- You need a level 3 Qualification
- The experience to cover the class in the absence of the teacher.
- Have good communication skills.
- The ability to inspire student to achieve to the best of their abilities.
- Work well under pressure.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online successful applicants will be contacted within 3 working days.
Successful applicants will be subject to reference checks and an up to date DBS.