Then this is the ideal role for you!…
A very reputable school in Brent are looking to add a committed HLTA to their faculty to start immediately. The ideal candidate will have previous experience overseeing and managing a team of TA’s; the candidate will be expected to demonstrate confidence in knowledge in their specialty area.
If you are empowered by academic success and pushing the students you work with towards achievement then apply now!
The school is located a short walk away from Wembley Central underground station and commutable from a variety of bus routes which makes the school ideal for candidates travelling by public transport.
What we expect from you:
- HLTA Certificate
- Intricate communication skills
- Behaviour management skills are beneficial but not compulsory
- Proven track record in raising attainment levels
- Producing lesson plans
- To act in the best interest of the learners always, whilst complying with school policy
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate of £80 - £120 per day (Dependant on experience)
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- The chance to help students better their future
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.