This outstanding school is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and motivated Spanish Teacher who will Head up the Spanish department and who can inspire students to achieve their personal best. This is a position for an experienced teacher of Spanish with recent GCSE teaching experience. are looking for a permanent member of staff to begin in September 2020.
The school is located in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire. The area has very good road links to the M25 and the M1 and the school can provide parking.
To be considered for this Spanish Head of Department teaching job in Gerrards Cross, you will need to;
- be UK trained or have experience teaching in the UK
- possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge
- have the charisma, enthusiasm and personality to motivate students
- ability to teach Spanish to KS4
- understand the school's academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims
- show you are an imaginative and forward-thinking classroom practitioner
- have the willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team
- have high expectations of pupils and themselves
- be committed to planning and delivering an exciting interactive curriculum
- effective CPD to further develop your practitioner skills
- Very small classroom sizes
- creative and encouraging colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school.
- outstanding facililities
- a vibrant, happy and calm environment to work in
- excellent pay and conditions