Head of PE ( Girls )
1 month cover
Start Date : 9th March 2022
This mainstream Academy promote the values of the Sikh community. However they also embrace the common British heritage and we would be privileged for an experienced and passionate HOD to to celebrate this with us.
The successful candidate will:
• to assist in planning and delivering schemes of work for Key Stages 3, 4 and – if desired – 5, and monitoring their effectiveness.
• strong subject knowledge, a passion for Physical Education and Games, and an ability to communicate that passion to pupils;
• an ability to teach Physical Education and Games at Key Stages 3, 4 and – if desired – 5 to all ability levels, including pupils with SEN;
• a proven track record of excellent Physical Education and Games teaching and, where relevant, outstanding outcomes for pupils at both GCSE and A-level;
• excellent communication skills with both pupils and staff;
• a willingness to contribute to the school’s co-curricular programm
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.