Protocol Education are a specialist recruitment agency who work in partnership with a large number of schools in Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire. This close relationship with the schools means that they solely come to us for daily, short and long term supply depending on their individual requirements.
Protocol Education are always looking for NQT’s and experienced teachers to join our agency, so if you are looking for short or long term work on a part or full time basis then Protocol Education will be able to provide the work you require. Supply work offers a fantastic opportunity for teachers to increase their experience or working in a variety schools in your local area. Additionally we ensure that we place teachers into schools that suit their personality and style of teaching.
To be successful in your application you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service
• A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
• Recent teaching experience in delivering quality primary education or a recent qualification as a Primary Teacher
Why work for Protocol Education?
• Competitive rates of pay
• We are a highly reputable agency where you are valued and are always treated with respect.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• On going honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
To apply for these positions or if you are interested in supply work in the interim, please call Elly Barnes 0117 9453960 or email email@example.com