Protocol Education; one of the leading and largest agencies in the country are seeking qualified teachers for a guaranteed supply work. No long term contracts, no permanent placements, just los of guaranteed daily supply work.
You will live in North London and already hold either full QTS or you will be a passionate an dynamic NQT looking to gain a lot of classroom experience.
Working in the borough you live, to combat excessive commutes, you will be an effective educator, a teacher with a genuine desire to provide the best level of teaching. You'll be capable of differentiating your lessons to suit the various needs in your class. You'll be an adept communicator, liaising with your pupils, their parents, your colleagues and other agencies.
The ideal candidate should:
• Prepare deliver high quality lessons
• Be able to carry out assessments of student performance
• Ability to build rapport with parents.
• Support pupils to make progress through providing rich and personalised experiences
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be confident in behavioural management
We can offer you:
£135 per day
• Dedicated consultants
• £135 per day
• Continued support through placements
• Free CPD courses
• Referral bonuses
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.