• Providing support to pupils on a whole class, small group and 1:1 basis
• Excellent teacher training opportunities in secondary schools
• Supported by school departments and your recruitment consultants
Protocol Education are looking for graduates especially in English, Science and Maths to work in our client schools in Sheffield. You will be working in secondary schools in a variety of roles from teaching assistant to supporting English, Maths and Science through intervention programs on a small group and 1:1 basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate looking to gain Secondary school experience with a view of pursuing a career in teaching.
Graduates interested in this opportunity will be expected to have:
• Professional attitude and engaging personality
• Ability to develop relations and work with young people
• Passion for your subject and desire to become a teacher
Benefits to graduates interested in this position:
• Hands on teaching experience with pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis
• Working in a variety of secondary schools on short term or long term positions
This role is ideal for those of you who are actively seeking to gain experience in order to support your PGCE application for September 2016. You will be working closely with the teachers and other Teaching Assistants within the Early Years unit supporting children from a variety of backgrounds. Some of these children come from challenging backgrounds so being able to demonstrate empathy, patience and consistency all work extremely well here. Your role will be full time with an immediate start and will run through until summer 2016. In this role as a graduate Teaching Assistant, the Head Teacher is keen to provide you with appropriate responsibility and therefore you will be asked to work with key groups and individuals in cross curricular activities as well as structured outdoor play