Are you a graduate interested in a career in teaching?
Protocol Education are recruiting for graduates who wish to pursue a career in teaching. If successful you will work on an ad hoc basis from September 2020 until July 2021. You will provide classroom support and supervision in schools across the Durham area.
The successful candidates will:
• Be able to work independently and with initiative
• Be interested in the development of young people
• Have good communication skills
• Be energetic, well-motivated and flexible
• Have a professional manner and plenty of common sense
• Be educated to degree standard
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates of all disciplines to build experience prior to applying or partaking in a SCITT or PGCE.
At Protocol we keep safeguarding and safer recruitment at the forefront of all of our efforts. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org