Graduate Teaching Assistants – East London
Are you thinking about a career in Education? If the answer is yes, then Protocol Education are looking for graduates who are passionate about carving a career for themselves in the Education sector. Positions are full time, term time only and can run from half a term up to the whole academic year within mainstream primary schools based in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham, Waltham Forest and Redbridge.
We are seeking applicants who have the appropriate personal characteristics, experience, knowledge and skills in order that they can provide flexible and effective support within a Teaching Assistant role.
Candidates should ideally:
• Have previous experience of working with young people.
• Have good communication skills
• Have a good sense of humour
• Be flexible
• Have Excellent attendance and punctuality record
In return Protocol Education can offer;
• Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
• Access to professionally accredited training and courses including Cache Endorsed Learning Programmes (ELPs)
• In-branch workshops and seminars delivering skills and knowledge TAs need to be effective in the classroom and beyond
• Competitive Pay rates
• The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
To apply please register your details and send in an updated CV or for more information contact one of our London offices and speak to a consultant now.
Applicants will be subject to Protocol Education’s child safety standards and background checks.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.