Want to find a school that's right for you?
Thinking about becoming a Teacher?
We have an exciting opportunity available for confident individuals seeking full-time roles in the Barnet area. This role requires commitment; we are looking for flexible and resourceful candidates, able to assist in whole class teaching with behaviour and learning.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have recently graduated and are looking for long-term opportunities
- Ambitious and determined to progress within the school
- Have experience working with children with SEN
- Have a passion for providing support that contribute towards children's development, happiness and enjoyment
- Strong behaviour management techniques
- Good knowledge and understanding of the national curriculum, health and safety, security, equal opportunities and confidentiality.
- Commitment to this role is essential
What we can offer:
- Well rated schools
- Local work in your borough
- Generous inner London weighted pay (through PAYE)
- A high level of support through a collaboration with local schools in the area
- Amazing opportunities for personal and career development
- CPD Training
- The right candidate will have:
- Enthusiasm and passion for working in schools
- Previous experience in the school environment
- A proven ability to work well with SEN and Challenging behaviour
- A high level of communication skills/the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- Right to work in the UK and DBS on the update service
To apply, please submit your CV or call Hannah on 020 8371 7900