If you are looking to follow a career in teaching or want to gain valuable experience before teacher training, then this would be perfect for you.
We have a variety of roles starting in September. These roles are long term and would need someone who is committed to working 5 days per week.
The ideal candidate:
- · Would be looking to gain valuable experience in classroom environment
- · Would have some childcare experience previously
- · Be a recent graduate or looking to complete Teacher training/ PGCE
- · Available to work term-time only.
- · Proactive and engaging with students
What we need from you
- · Hold a valid degree 2:1 and above
- · Valid Right to work in the UK
- · Valid and DBS on the update service
- Good communication skills
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00