Have you recently graduated and looking for your next challenge? Are you looking for experience to move into your chosen field, such as Speech and Language therapy or teaching? Or are you looking to expand your experiences to discover the career path you will take?
Whether you have a degree in Psychology, Education, Sociology or something unrelated, we have an abundance of support roles to help you develop your experience and give something back to your community!
What we need from you:
- A patient and understanding approach
- An interest and passion in supporting SEND students to achieve better outcomes
- A flexible approach and open nature
- Existing experience working with children or adults with SEND is preferred but not essential
- Team Teach or Moving and Handling training preferred but not essential
About the role:
- Assist and support with the development and learning of students within the school
- Provide 1:1 and general support to students according to requirements for the day
- Work alongside other teaching and support staff to ensure a safe and productive work environment is maintained
- Be responsible for ensuring school policies are upheld including behaviour policies
What Protocol can offer:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Competitive Rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.