Seeking graduates looking for a way into teaching. Are you soon to graduate but not sure what to do next? By becoming a teaching assistant, you can get the experience you require and add more skills to your CV.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a local secondary school, Protocol Education would love to hear from you.
Graduates from all subjects are welcome to apply for this position.
Working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant is a great way of getting your foot in the door and taking your first steps into an exciting and rewarding career in education.
Duties as a Graduate Teaching Assistant Include:
• Assisting in delivering effective teaching on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
• Helping with the planning and delivery of lessons
• Supporting the development of pupils, educational and behaviour related
• Preparing classroom resources
• Providing feedback to teachers and parents
• Helping with extracurricular activities such as revision sessions
Benefits of working with Protocol Education
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
• Training and Development programmes
For more information please contact Dan on 01223 667755 or apply now!