Graduates required: all subjects! Aspiring Teachers needed!
Are you a graduate looking for work? have you graduated in the last few years? Are you thinking of a career in teaching but would like to get some school-based experience first? If so, Protocol Education would love to hear from you!
Protocol Education is a multiple award-winning specialist provider of classroom based staff to schools and academies in England. We provide our 4,000 clients with the full range of classroom based staff on both a temporary and permanent basis.
We are currently working with a variety of primary schools in Bristol in order to recruit graduate level teaching assistants!
Our clients require the following skills and attributes:
• 2:2 degree or higher in English, Maths or a Science-based subject
• 2:1 degree or higher in any other subject
• A genuine interest in entering the teaching profession in the future
• A positive and proactive personality!
If you already have experience of working with young people that would be a bonus, however if you have no experience as yet, the school will still consider your application.
This role will provide you with the following:
• an exceptional opportunity to get yourself on the road towards becoming an excellent education professional
• an opportunity to earn while you learn
• the chance to shadow and learn from teachers who teach your specialist subject; you will even be welcome to take on some lessons for yourself once you’ve worked up the confidence!
• the opportunity to work in a fun, friendly and supportive team
• the chance to support students aged 5-11 in their studies: in 1:1 situations, small groups and full lessons.
To follow up on this unique opportunity please apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.