Graduate Teaching Assistant
Protocol Education are looking for recent university graduates with a passion for teaching and education. If you have recently finished uni and you’re looking for a role, we can help you. If you are looking for a route into education or just want to gain some important classroom experience, please apply through Protocol. I am recruiting for roles in and around the West London area, mainly Hammersmith and Fulham.
- Working alongside teachers to plan and deliver effective lessons, to make sure all children are being given the best opportunity to succeed
- Monitoring the children’s development to offer help to any children that may need any additional support.
- Working in a range of teaching settings, whether that be one to one, small groups or a full classroom.
- Passion for working with children and making a positive impact on their lives.
What will you need?
- You will need to be recently graduated
- Confident individual, ideally with experience working with children
- Need to be able to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Committed and driven to working with children and a real will to learn as you work
- You will need to be willing to work with children with SEND
Benefits of working with Protocol?
- Career Progression training – We offer constant progression training programmes so you can learn and develop as you work with us
- Paid through PAYE – Pay as you earn, there are no hidden fees that you will pay
- You will have your own individual consultant who will build a strong working relationship with you and deal with all concerns
- Competitive rates of pay
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in doing after you graduate, please apply!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.