Protocol Education are recruiting for a graduate or Early Career Teacher to join a popular and fully inclusive Secondary School situated in the heart of Sheffieldon a permanent basis. This is a forward-thinking school who adopt a modern approach and most important of all, a school where pupils of all abilities and social backgrounds achieve.
This school was graded as Ofsted ‘Good’ (June 2018) and is looking for a creative and inspiring Graduate or ECT to cover maternity starting in September 2021.
This School can offer:
- Bespoke CPD and professional development opportunities.
- The opportunity to join curriculum task groups, where you can gain experience of supporting and leading projects.
- Good links with partnership schools allowing you to gain experience of different working environments.
- A large and supportive leadership team.
- A creative curriculum and wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning.
- Middle leadership development opportunities.
- A new building with up-to-date IT equipment and excellent facilities.
Requirements to apply for this role:
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT).
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Be an excellent practitioner with high expectations for all pupils.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed and forward-thinking team.
- A passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- A strong grasp of national curriculum.
- Knowledge and understanding of the effective inclusion of all children, and of the factors which support high achievement in school for all pupils.
- A real commitment to get parents involved in their children’s learning.
Interview date: to be arranged mutually with the candidate.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you find your first teaching role please feel free to contact me via phone or email.
To find out more “APPLY NOW” or call Mark on 0114 252 1095
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.