The role will involve supporting pupils' progress throughout the curriculum. This will involve supporting pupils in the classroom or delivering support on a one to one or small group basis.
This Is an ideal opportunity for graduates considering a career as a Teacher and those wishing to gain more experience before applying for a PGCE or SCITT training course.
The successful candidates will:
• Be able to work independently and with initiative
• Be interested in the development of young people
• Have good communication skills
• Be energetic, well-motivated and flexible
• Have a professional manner and plenty of common sense
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent
• Be able to work with ICT including interactive whiteboards
Our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV in the strictest confidence to email@example.com