A very well-funded, creative and harmonious school in Wembley are in need of a highly skilled Geography Teacher to begin working in September 2020. Candidates with other relative humanities experience will be considered.
The school focuses on developing a creative working environment and setting high expectations that all students surpass year after year. You can expect vast cultural diversity alongside refined support techniques to help with your personal development, the school take pride in working with their staff to help them grow as teachers.
The school is located a short walk away from Wembley tube station, it is also accessible via many bus routes so the you can rely on public transport when ravelling to work.
- In depth knowledge of creative teaching techniques Is desired
- Extremely high regard for safeguarding and compliance
- Effective behaviour management skills are essential
- Experience differentiating teaching techniques for specific students
- Ability to assess different methods of learning
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate of £145 - £190 per day (Dependant on experience)
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.