We are working with a Secondary school in the Oxfordshire area who are in need of a Geography specialist.
This role would suit NQTs as well as experienced teachers. The role is teaching up to A Level.
As a successful candidate you will have:
• PGCE or equivalent qualification
• QTS or QTLS
• Strong classroom management
• Good subject knowledge and Geography as your specialism
• Able to teacher KS3 and KS4 Geography
All candidates will be subject to full reference checks and an enhanced disclosure prior to working for Protocol Education.
Why Choose Protocol Education?
• Simple Registration
• More vacancies to choose from
• Great rates of pay
• Teaching jobs to suit you!
• Offices across the country
• Professional and friendly staff
• Easy online account access for time sheets etc.
If this is of interest for you please get in contact with Katie on 01923 257410 or KReynolds@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.