Geography Teacher – KS3-KS5 – Watford
Are you a qualified and experienced Geography teacher with excellent subject knowledge looking to work in a dynamic school in the Watford area? If so, this vacancy could be for you.
I am looking for a teacher who can teach Geography up to A Level to join a supportive 'good' school based in Watford
• The Geography teacher will be expected to deliver engaging and well planned lessons and be fully conversed in Geography Curriculum and able to teach KS3 to A-Level.
• To ensure that all classes are taught according to school policy and that National Curriculum and examination syllabus regulations are carefully followed at all times.
• To participate fully in the academic development of the department
You Must have:
* A PGCE, B.Ed or BA with QTS and be a Qualified or newly qualified teacher
* Extensive subject knowledge (ideally with GCSE experience)
* Reference information for the last two years
If you are a Geography teacher who has the skills to deliver results then apply today to be considered!
For more information, contact Katie Reynolds on 01923 257410 or KArthur@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.