Protocol Education are currently seeking an innovative and creative teacher of Geography to teach at an Outstanding Leicestershire school from August 24th 2016. This will be a full term, permanent role at a school that truly believe in nurturing their staff and actively help them to progress within their career. NQT's and RQT's are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will:
• A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
• Knowledge of KS3 & KS4 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
• A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
• Right to work in the UK.
• Strong subject knowledge
• Excellent teaching references.
If you feel that you have the right qualities, or would like to discuss other opportunities with Protocol Education, contact Leigh on 0116 285 1615. You can also email Leigh.edwards@Protocol-education.com
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency throughout Central London and the UK, and as such can provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development