We are working with a secondary school in the Watford area who are in need of a Geography specialist. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team and work with a supportive school.
As a successful candidate you will have:
• PGCE or equivalent qualification
• QTS or QTLS
• Strong classroom management
• Good subject knowledge and Geography as your specialism
• Able to teacher KS3 and KS4 Geography
We are keen to hear from experienced and newly qualified teachers.
All candidates will be subject to full reference checks and an enhanced disclosure prior to working for Protocol Education.
Why Choose Protocol Education?
• Simple Registration
• More vacancies to choose from
• Great rates of pay
• Teaching jobs to suit you
• Offices across the country
• Professional and friendly staff
• Easy online account access for time sheets
For more information, contact Katie Reynolds in the Protocol Education Watford office on 01923 257410 or KReynolds@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.