Full time position
Start date: September 2022
Location: Tower Hamlets
Protocol Education are working in partnership with a secondary school who are seeking to appoint a Geography Teacher.
This role is specifically for Early Career Teachers who are seeking to develop their teaching skills and work within an inspirational team.
The ideal candidate must be dynamic, innovative with a genuine passion for Geography.
This secondary school located in Tower Hamlets is an oversubscribed mixed multi-ethnic school that was rated as Outstanding in 2018.
The successful candidate must:
- Have the vision to fully develop and support the geography department
- Have the skills to both challenge and encourage students to achieve their potential
- Be committed to securing positive student outcomes at Key stage 3, 4 and 5
- Have the ability to encourage student engagement
The school offers:
- Excellent support and guidance for ECTs
- Collaborative leadership at both department and senior level
- Commitment to staff wellbeing and reducing unnecessary workload
- Excellent career development
- A convenient location in Tower Hamlets, with excellent transport links
If you are interested in position as a Geography Teacher, please apply immediately to be considered for this role.
Closing date: Friday 29th July 2022
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.