A Wolverhampton Secondary School are excited to appoint a full-time Geography Teacher to be a part of their collaborative humanities team.
They are seeking an inspiring, enthusiastic, and qualified Geography to join a talented teaching team. This role is for Key Stage 3 & 4 classes for the remainder of this academic year, or to start in September 2022. You need to be someone who shares the vision and belief that all children can grow and become the best versions of themselves – regardless of their starting point.
ASAP or September start dates available.
What the school offers:
- A safe and enriching learning environment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A space where your ideas and spirations will be listened to
- An exciting Geography curriculum, crammed with opportunities and possibilities
- The opportunity to teach another humanities subject if desired
- Termly and annual staff recognition and awards scheme
- Free on-site parking and close to public transport links
The successful candidate will:
- Hold QTS/ have a PGCE, or be educated to degree level in Geography and be confident to teach secondary school students as a cover supervisor
- Be passionate about creating a positive, stimulating, and safe learning environment for students
- Be an outstanding teacher, with high expectations of self and all students
- Endeavour to be on task and work hard
- Be solution focused and resilient; someone who can adapt their approach and work well as part of united team
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.