We are seeking a Geography Teacher to join a Secondary School based in Redbridge on a full-time basis as of September 2022.
This position of Teacher of Geography is a key appointment and the successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team with a wide ranging array of responsibilities.
Applications are welcome from experienced practitioners, as well as ECT's
The successful candidate will have:
• To plan, resource and deliver lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard, thereby ensuring meaningful learning takes place and pupils make rapid and sustained progress.
• To develop one’s own teaching practice to a level of advanced proficiency.
• To fully implement all academy routines and techniques for creating a culture of high expectations.
• To contribute to the enrichment, extra-curricular and raising aspirations programmes.
• To provide daily pastoral tutoring to a form group.
• To contribute to the effective daily working of the school.
To be considered for this role, please apply immediately. Closing date for applications is Friday 17th June 2022.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.