General Teaching assistant in a Nursery class Swindon
Protocol are currently working alongside a primary school in Swindon who requires a general teaching assistant for their nursery class. The specific candidate will need experience of working either within lower KS1 classes as a teaching assistant, or working in a nursery setting. By having this experience it will allow you to understand the importance of promoting children from such a young age in order to help the pupils reach their full potential. The chosen practitioner will also need knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework so they have the ability to support the classroom teacher within the lessons, and adapt any plans for the children who need that additional support.
Requirements for working with protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS on the update service
• 2 references within the last 5 years (one most recent & one from an education setting).
• We also looking for a self-motivated person who is not phased by challenging pupils.
The benefits of working with protocol education are:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include safe guarding and first aid.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 25 years of education experience.
If you are interested in the role then please get in touch with Elly Barnes on 0117 9453960 or email your CV to email@example.com
In addition to the above position, we have a number of schools in Swindon with whom we have preferred supply agreements and consequently are incredibly busy with day to day supply work.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.