General teaching assistant in a KS2 class
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a general teaching assistant to work within a highly welcoming primary school in Swindon. This Primary school takes pride in providing a stimulating environment for all of their pupils so that they reach their full potential. The teachers within the school strive to provide a fun educational experience for the children so that they are fully engaged at all times.
The candidate will be responsible for working with a KS2 class, supporting the teacher with any daily tasks. An additional role will be working alongside a girl within this class who needs that extra support to ensure that she is full engaged within the class. The school have stated that she is not challenging just needs someone with a patient and calm nature to make the child feel at ease.
Requirements for working with protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS on the update service
• 2 references within the last 5 years (one most recent & one from an education setting).
• We also looking for a self-motivated person who is not phased by challenging pupils.
The benefits of working with protocol education are:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include safe guarding and first aid.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 25 years of education experience.
If you are interested in the role then please get in touch with Elly Barnes on 0117 9453960 or email your CV to email@example.com
In addition to the above position, we have a number of schools in Swindon with whom we have preferred supply agreements and consequently are incredibly busy with day to day supply work.