Protocol Education are currently looking for experienced Secondary Teachers to join our schools across Oxford for daily supply, long term and permanent cover from September 2022.
If you are a qualified teacher (B.Ed., PGCE, QTS) enthusiastic about teaching and meeting the individual needs of all students and are looking for work that would not only be in your local area, but also have flexible hours, then we have the right work for you.
Our clients are looking for passionate and enthusiastic practitioners who can bring an engaging and warm atmosphere to the classroom and work well in a team. We are also looking for individuals who are highly committed and are not afraid to step up when necessary and are flexible when it comes to the year groups. You will be very well organised and be able to work within minimum supervision, and think outside the box. On top of this, you will build excellent rapport with pupils and other members of staff, and you will have exceptional classroom management skills.
• A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
• A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience
• A valid DBS on the Update Service or willing to undertake one.
• Eligible to work in the UK.
• Excellent teaching references.
• Strong behaviour management skills.
In return we offer you:
• Weekly pay through your choice of PAYE or Umbrella, or the offer of a permanent contract with the school
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us.*
*they must work for at least 20 days for Protocol in order to claim the Bonus.
If you are interested in supply teaching in Oxford, please submit your CV and I will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.