The setting I am recruiting for works with 16-24 year old's with SEND who are currently NEET or at risk of being NEET (not in education, employment or training). Their approach is very much person centred and based around meeting the needs of the learners. You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of English Functional Skills lessons in line with the NCFE
Location: Can be based at either their Rotherham or Barnsley sites but be available to travel between sites for meetings.
Hours: Full time (9am-5pm Monday - Friday)
If you want to work somewhere that values both its staff and students, then I would love to see your application.
- 9 weeks holiday per academic year to be taken during school holidays
- Mileage allowance per mile for work related journeys
- Outstanding CPD opportunities with first class training provided
Essential skills and Experience
- Candidates will need to hold QTS or equivalent
- To deliver and implement teaching and learning practices to raise student standards and progress
- Delivering high quality lessons that include differentiation and extension tasks
- Working with students from Pre-Entry to Level 2 and GCSE if required
- Plan effectively to ensure pupils have the opportunity to meet their potential, taking account of the needs
the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs and in collaboration with the SENCO to prepare,
implement, monitor and review Individual Educational Packages.
Please contact me to discuss the role further call Frances on 0114 252 1975, or email me on email@example.com