A Junior primary school in the London Borough of Brent is looking for an experienced and outstanding Year 6 Teacher.
This is a long term role covering class in Year 6 for a period of at least a year from September 2016 until July 2017.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive team. Our client is looking for a candidate with a vast teaching experience, who is extremely hard working and has a high work-ethic and ‘can-do’ attitude. Since the school is currently under special measurements, they are looking for a candidate who thrives in a challenging environment and works efficiently under pressure. This is a great way to contribute to help rising the rank of the school.
On top of this, the successful must have:
• A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
• A minimum of 3 years UK teaching experience
• Very good knowledge of the British National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
• A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
• Eligible to work in the UK.
• Excellent teaching references.
• Very strong behaviour management skills.
• Outgoing and warm personality.
Additionally, the candidates must be available for interviews immediately, as the school would like to appoint as soon as possible.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
If you feel this description matches your personality, please contact Kate: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0208 371 7900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.