Required from September, an outstanding, dynamic and inspiring class teacher with high expectations to work within our KS2 team. Our existing friendly team of talented teachers are committed to achieving the very best for our children and work collaboratively to secure this, ensuring learning is fun and at the heart of what we do.
This post is full time
- Be creative and proactive, keen to embrace new ideas and challenges;
- Be an exemplary practitioner, with high expectations of children's learning and behaviour and a proven track record of raising standards;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate a willingness to join in with the life of the school and its community;
- Be a good communicator, build effective relationships with pupils and have a good sense of humour.
- Be able to create a warm, welcoming and stimulating environment where children flourish
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.