A 'Good' (by Ofsted) Primary School in Neasden, Brent is looking for an experienced lower KS2 teacher.
The successful applicant will be covering maternity in Year 4 starting as soon as possible until July 2017.
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and established team that ensures and encourages high ambitions for what pupils can achieve. Our client is looking for a candidate with a vast teaching experience, who has a high work-ethic and ‘can-do’ attitude. On top of this, the school is seeking a teacher who is willing to commit to the role, must have prior experience of teaching KS2 and will bring an engaging and inspiring attitude to the classroom.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience.
- Knowledge of KS2 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills.
Additionally, the candidates must be available for interviews immediately, as the school would like to appoint as soon as possible.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us.
If you feel this description matches your personality, please contact Kate: email@example.com / 0208 371 7900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
*they must work for at least 20 days for Protocol in order to claim the Bonus.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.