A faith primary school in Brent is looking for an experienced lower KS2 Teacher.
The successful applicant will be covering classes in Year 4 on a permanent contract at least until July 2017.
Experience teaching and planning within KS2 Curriculum is essential and the school is looking for an outstanding practitioner.
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and established team, and contribute to personal and academic development of very well-behaved children.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience.
- Knowledge of KS1 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills.
- Bubbly, energetic and warm personality.
Additionally, the candidates must be available for interviews as soon as possible. The placement starts after Easter break.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us.
If you feel this description matches your personality, please contact Kate: email@example.com / 0208 371 7900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.
*they must work for at least 20 days for Protocol in order to claim the Bonus.