An 'Good' (by OFSTED) faith primary school in the London Borough of Brent is looking for an experienced KS1 teacher.
The successful applicant will be covering classes in Year 2 on a long term contract from September 2016 until July 2017, although if everything goes well, this will be extended and become a permanent position.
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and established team and work with very well-behaved children. Our client is looking for a candidate with a vast teaching experience, who has a high work-ethic and ‘can-do’ attitude. On top of this, the school is seeking a teacher who is willing to commit to the role, must have prior experience of teaching Year 1 or Year 2 and will bring an engaging and inspiring attitude to the classroom.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience.
- Knowledge of KS1 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills.
Additionally, the candidates must be available for interviews as soon as possible. The school would like to appoint immediately.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
If you feel this description matches your personality, please contact Kate: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0208 371 7900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.