£29,663 - £48,244 per annum
A large primary school in Haringey is seeking a passionate Year 1 teacher from
September 2019 - end of July 2020. They are in a very multicultural area, so both the
students and teaching staff are diverse. The school site is bright and modern with
beautiful green spaces and recently renovated outdoor learning and play areas.
There is adequate onsite parking and good transports links.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- deliver engaging lessons and to inspire and instil confidence
- be kind, patient and motivated
- plan, prepare and teach well-structured lessons in accordance with the
- keep accurate records of individual learners' progress and future needs
- provide learners with appropriate points of referral as required
- promote a safe and supportive learning environment and adhere to key
- legislation, regulatory requirements and codes of practice
Protocol Education will offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of pay (weekly)
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us*
To take advantage of this great opportunity please call Siobhan on 0208 3717915 or
apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance
with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of
these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in
schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will
require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at
a cost of £44.00.
*they must work for at least 20 days for Protocol in order to claim the Bonus.