A primary school in Kilburn, Brent is looking for an experienced upper KS2 teacher, namely Year 5 & 6.
The successful applicant will be covering classes in either Year 5 or Year 6 class on a long term contract from September 2016 until July 2017.
Experience teaching and planning within KS2 British National Curriculum is essential and the school is looking for an outstanding practitioner. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and established team, and contribute to personal and academic development of well-behaved children.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience in KS2.
- Knowledge of the British National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills.
Additionally, the candidates must be available for interviews immediately, as the school would like to appoint as soon as possible.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
If you feel this description matches your personality, please contact Kate: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0208 371 7900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.