An 'Good' (by OFSTED) primary school in the London Borough of Brent is looking for an experienced EYFS/KS1 teacher.
The successful applicant will be covering classes in Reception and Year 1 on a long term contract from September 2016 until July 2017, although if everything goes well, this might be extended and even become a permanent position.
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and dedicated team who is specifically looking for a candidate with a vast teaching experience, a high work-ethic, ‘can-do’ attitude, kind and caring nature, and who can bring an engaging and inspiring attitude to the classroom. On top of this, the school is seeking a teacher who will commit, and have a record of prior experience of teaching Reception, Year 1 and/or Year 2.
What we're looking for are:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.).
- A minimum of 1 year teaching within the British National Curriculum.
- Very good knowledge of KS1 British National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references.
- Strong behaviour management skills.
- Willingness to learn and self-develop.
Additionally, the candidates must be available for interviews immediately, as the school would like to appoint as soon as possible.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
If you feel this description matches your personality, please contact Kate: email@example.com / 0208 371 7900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.