Protocol Education are seeking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic and motivated primary teacher for a PPA role across KS2.
We are working on behalf of 'Good' school in Slough, Berkshire.
- be a fully qualified teacher with QTS or an OTT
- have experience of teaching across KS2 classes
- have an excellent, up to date, subject knowledge for KS2
- be flexible and enthusiastic
- be passionate and hard working
- work well in a team
Protocol Education will in return offer you:
- ongoing professional development (CPD courses)
- personalised consultant support
- weekly pay
- competitive pay-rates
- fantastic social events
If you fit all of the above or would like further information please apply online today.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.