An ‘Outstanding’ (OFSTED) Catholic school in Wembley is looking for an experienced EYFSTeacher.
This is a full time role, starting in September 2016 and will be until July 2017 with the possibility of this being extended. The successful applicant will be covering classes in Nursery.
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and established team at a school of high catholic ethos. Our client is looking for a candidate with a vast teaching experience, who has a high work-ethic and ‘can-do’ attitude. On top of this, the school is seeking a teacher who is willing to commit to the role, must have prior experience of teaching EYFS/KS1 and will bring an engaging and inspiring attitude to the classroom.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience.
- Knowledge of KS1 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills.
Additionally, the candidates must be available for interviews immediately, as the school would like to appoint as soon as possible.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
If you feel this description matches your personality, please contact Kate: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0208 371 7900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.