An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an experienced KS2 Teacher at a Good' (by Ofsted) primary school based on the outskirts of Enfield, situated only 5 minutes walk from the nearest over ground station.
The school's main focus is to deliver a curriculum that provides meaningful and enriching learning experiences, ensuring that all children achieve and attain to the best of their ability. The ideal candidate will be teaching a class of 20 children and be responsible for planning, preparation, assessment and marking within upper KS2 British National Curriculum. They should have strong classroom management skills in line with school behaviour policy, as well as display a professional manner at all times. The school is seeking a candidate who holds the relevant qualifications and is dedicated to maintaining a high standard of attainment.
This role will commence from September 2017 until the end of the academic year.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* Must have a strong knowledge of the British National Curriculum, and at least 1 year teaching experience within it
* Must have 2 recent references for the last 5 years
* Must have current DBS or willing to apply for one
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications, please send an up to date CV. Alternatively you may contact Sheryta on 0208 371 7901 for more information.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us (they must work for at least 20 days for Protocol in order to claim the Bonus)
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44