Our school is looking for Year 6 Teacher to start January 2020. This position is full time and you will be expected to plan, mark and fully commit to the Teacher role.
The school are looking at both ambitious NQTs and strong, experienced teachers who are able to commit to the full teacher role.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have recent experience within KS2.
- Believe passionately in creating an outstanding learning environment and opportunities to ensure all children achieve and make the best possible progress
- Have a talent for bringing learning alive and be successful in securing children's excitement for learning
- Have good classroom and behaviour management
- Have QTS or NQT status offering ideally a PGCE, B.Ed or BA
- Eligible to work in the UK or a UK resident and have at least 6 weeks previous UK teaching experience
- Must have a valid DBS or prepared to undertake one through Protocol Education
- You must also provide two references
As a teacher with Protocol Education you will benefit from weekly pay, attractive daily pay rates and ongoing CPD. Supply is a great way to build up experience in a range of schools, which can lead to a long term position or permanent.
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• A personal consultant to guide you through the process and help with your needs
• CPD training
• Teacher socials - A great way to meet people
• Recommend a friend scheme - earn £250 before you start!
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com or please call Emma Mounsey on 0114 252 1970 or contact Emma via email email@example.com