A ‘Good’ (by Ofsted) primary school in Neasden, Brent is seeking a PPA Teacher to start as soon as possible.
Our client is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate KS1 Teacher who is results driven and committed to a long term role for at least 1 year. The suitable candidate will have ideally previous experience teaching KS1 within the British National Curriculum and who has a high work-ethic and ‘can-do’ attitude.
The Role will require:
• To plan, teach and mark work for pupils in KS1
• To attend regular department meetings and to liaise with parents and the relevant co-ordinators to ensure that they are kept up to date with key issues regarding their children.
• To keep a detailed and accurate Teacher Planner in accordance with school policy and ensure that assessment records both written and on Department network registers are maintained up to date.
• To ensure that all classes are taught according to school policy and that National Curriculum.
• A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
• A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience
• Very good knowledge of the British National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
• A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
• Eligible to work in the UK.
• Excellent teaching references.
• Very strong behaviour management skills.
• Outgoing and warm personality.
Experience working with children with special educational needs and who have English as an additional language would be an advantage, as there is a quite high number of such children in the school.
Additionally, the candidates must be available for interviews immediately.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us.
If you feel this description matches your personality, please contact Kate: email@example.com / 0208 371 7900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
*they must work for at least 20 days for Protocol in order to claim the Bonus.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.