• A Small primary school, with 200 pupils on roll requires a Primary Teacher with the ability to teach Early years foundation stage 1 and 2
• Located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
• The applicant should support the schools strong belief in providing an exciting, challenging, creative curriculum, which is differentiated to motivate all children to become independent lifelong learners.
• All pupils will be encouraged to maximise skills and knowledge, within a safe environment, which will enable them to develop a healthy lifestyle and positive relationships as citizens of the future•
• You will be a fully qualified teacher or a strong NQT,
• UK experience preferred but NQTs will be considered.
• Be able to offer 2 references
• Have a DBS or be willing to complete one
• A sound understanding of the Foundation and key stage 1national curriculum
• Have the ability to relate to the culture and ethos of the school and community.
• Teachers who believe that teaching should be FUN!
Protocol Education is the UK’s largest independent specialist provider of recruitment services to the education sector, supplying Teachers, Classroom and Special Support Assistants, Instructors, Cover Supervisors and Nursery Nurses and other Support staff to Primary, Secondary, Special Needs schools, Pupil Referral Units and Nurseries across the UK.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.