Are you a creative and enthusiastic KS2 primary teacher seeking a new challenge?
Are you looking to join a forward thinking school with dynamic staff team?
Do you want to join a small school with close knit staff team and excellent support from personable and approachable headteacher?
This thriving 'good' Ofsted rated primary school in Hillingdon, London is seeking to appoint a Year 3 Primary Teacher from September 2016.
The school can offer:
- a welcoming and friendly, professional school community
- excellent professional development and career progression opportunities
- children who are eager to learn
- committed staff, governors and parents.
The successful candidate will:
- be a good/outstanding classroom practitioner
- have high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- be able to foster positive, supportive relationships with children, parents, staff and the wider community
- have an inclusive approach that enables children to make accelerated progress
- be committed to continual professional development.
For the opportunity to join this lovely school please do not hesitate and email your CV today. Informal school visits can then be arranged.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.