A primary school in Chesterfield are seeking to appoint an excellent Foundation 2 (F2) classroom practitioner to join their hard working and friendly team. The post commences with effect from September 2016. The successful candidate will teach in Year F2 alongside an experienced and supportive Foundation Stage leader along with effective, Teaching and Learning Assistants.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of Development
Matters and the expectations and the end of year Early Learning Goal
- Have the ability to plan alongside teaching assistants in order to
maximise pupil progress
- Be organised, enthusiastic and determined to succeed
- Be committed to raising the quality of learning and teaching for all
- Be an excellent communicator with children, staff and parents/carers
- Enjoy working collaboratively and respond positively to advice and
- Commitment to foster and develop links with the local community
- Be required to co-ordinate a subject area across the school.
The school is judged to be Requires Improvement by HMI. Staff and the governing body have a collective determination to convert this to a ‘good’ judgment within the next few years.
Protocol Education can offer our registered candidates:
- A dedicated consultant to help you find the right placement for you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Regular CPD training
Please forward your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration for the role. Alternatively, please call the Primary team on 0114 252 1970.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.