This OUSTANDING school is looking for enthusiastic and outstanding food technology teacher. It is an oversubscribed teachings school and this department is extremely well resourced.
The position is due to start September 2016 initially through to Christmas 2016. The successful candidate will be passionate, flexible, patient and committed to driving attainment forwards.
All we ask is that you hold a UK recognised qualification. We can obtain references from your previous employers and have or are able to undergo the processing of an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Protocol Education offers all Teachers:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with Protocol must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.