Protocol education have an amazing opportunity for a Secondary Food Technology Teacher in the Middlesbrough area. They are looking for the new staff member to join a friendly, dynamic school. This school has established a strong community where staff and students work together in an atmosphere of mutual respect. Their students are valued as individuals and encouraged to develop their abilities to the full.
- Experience as a KS3 and KS4 teacher
- Food Technology secondary Teacher with QTS
- Good behaviour management and various teaching methods to ensure engagement.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (Willing to purchase)
- References covering the last 3 years
- You must be a confident and passionate teacher.
- Available 5 days a week
What you can expect from Protocol Education:
- A competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- £250 for every person you refer
It is also beneficial to hold a valid UK driving license.
For more information contact Alex at email@example.com or call the office on 01642 205952. To register go to: https://www.protocol-education.com/
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.