Teaching Assistant (Flexible Working)
Protocol Education are currently looking to employ a teaching assistant in the Middlesbrough area. This particular school is looking for someone who can successfully support a teacher and be a positive role model for pupils.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or relavent qualification and experience
- Confident in supporting behaviours that challenge with good de-escalation techniques
- Looking to gain experience across various schools
- Available a minimum 3 days a week or half days
- Valid DBS on the update service
- Can provide referees covering the last 3 years
What protocol can offer:
- Friendly and transparent consultant who is always happy to help
- Refer a friend scheme of £250
- CPD courses and webinars to build your portfolio
Please apply or contact Alex for more information on: 01642 205952 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.